Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back to bed in a minute. One of my friends will be sorting out me info to send. To be honest I think there's little doubt .. but that's just my viewpoint and it doesn't go any further than that. Well, that's not quite true but my interpretation is just that .. my interpretation. I think it's right cause it seems to fit in .. but that's all.

Will start reading about things along this line again but maybe I should really be getting on with other things.

I would like to have an OBE just so I have personal knowledge of what it's like. I'd have a better understanding then and maybe I could give myself tests!!!!! But really I guess I should be getting on with other things.

I feel quite cut off from the whole subject at the moment ..but maybe I'll give myself an hour a day to study it again and see what I think.

I would like to hear about other peoples experiences. They are fascinating and wonderful I have to say. Maybe I should start again. I said once before that it's strange walking around knowing that so many of the people I pass have interesting stories of this kind that I don't know. But c'est la vie .. lol!!! I know they are precious and personal things.

I just so thank the people who have talked about it with me though. Goes off into slight daydream.

Spirit hasn't affected my life in any big way other than , it appears, to let me believe that life continues. Otherwise I have to poddle on!!! lol!! I would like to learn more though so I guess I have to put the work and time in.

It's reassuring. So, it's worth it.