Tuesday, October 13, 2009

..............

really thought that when he was mumI'll leave it here .. only mentioned it again because it came up again in conversation. I'm feeling pretty annoyed I guess .. but that's neither here nor there.

Someone said to me that I must've been furious at the time that people thought, just because I'm pale skinned, that some people thought that I'd agree with all this rubbish. And .. er .. I was very taken aback to put it mildly.

I also thought that it kinda fitted in with the rest of the reasoning .. not quite on the button so to speak.

Still there you go. It was all very confusing. Fascists that look like Jim Morrison in his early 20s. I really thought he was from the anti nazi league or something similar until I looked at the leaflet I'd been given and latched on to what he was saying .. thought I'd misheard before that.

And people who think they know what I'm thinking. Hmmmmmmmm!!

Still .. I think the political parties have said what needs to be said,

Though I bought a copy of the Morning Star yesterday. 2nd time ever .... lol!!!!