Monday, October 12, 2009

sigh

Was talking to someone on Saturday about the problem I got annoyed about only to find that it's now become more of a focal point Well, I suppose something had to. Then researching a bit on the net I came across a discussion about it all.

As I said on Saturday. from my own experience, read the article etc the next day, on Sunday, some of the language and phrasing used is much the same as was used to stir up bad feeling against Jewish people before WW2 .. all the "they're trying to take over" .. though with the Jews I believe The Nazis were making out that the Jews were bent on World domination .. as it turned out it appeared to be Hitler and his mob who were actually going for world domination along with their superiority of the Aryan race theories.

Can't remember why we started talking about that .. because I rarely bring it up .. but I guess it was something to do with the news from a few days ago and I just chipped that in.. was just talking about my experiences from a few months back. I didn't find the article/conversation on the net til Sunday though it was started at the end of last year.