Wednesday, October 07, 2009

"angles"

I don't really know how people really feel about this .. do people hope that there's life after life? I really don't know. My friends are a mixed bunch of religious people to people who aren't in the least religious. All are happy to believe that the soul survives death. And are happy to accept what I say as they know I wouldn't be lying.

And, of course, are happy that I've found something to help with this horrible illness. I do wonder sometimes if they would've kinda agreed with me anyway because of the illness .. after all they wouldn't want to take such a great comfort away from me ... lol!!! And I know that they wouldn't really .. fortunately I also know that they are seriously interested too.

Things didn't really work out in a way in which that became an issue thank heavens. Also lots of them were aware of research etc and weren't that surprised anyway.

I could write a whole lot of stuff about winged angels appearing all over the place .. doing this and doing that and things working out through them .. after all angels are very popular now .. and lots of people would find comfort in it .. but it wouldn't be true.


Sort of Call on your angel books with pictures of winged people etc. It would be very easy. It would've been easy not to have blogged but to have written and illustrated a book along the lines of how my angel guides helped me through all this, complete with visions of angels in flowing robes, along with visitations from major religious entities .. all with messages. I could've predicted things too .. in a meandering kind of way and probably got a few rightishishish as long as you could read a few meanings into them and they were connected to things that could be predicted from scientific knowledge and the news

Would've been a lot easier than doing this. Maybe I should start again .. have me first visitation tonight .. write the next few chapters over the next couple of months as the angels help me through the pain and problems that these conditions bring. Can't do the cosmic ordering thing cos it's pretty obvious that if it worked with my angels being there for me I'd use it around the illness and would recover over night. Foiled on that one!!!! That would be chapter 10 gone then.

It would've been so easy to write something like that.

What I'm doing is really rather difficult .. but I guess I should do it .. regardless of what I believe .. just my belief again .. so that there're more stories added to the heap .. that might be of some interest.