Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Tuesday

I've dpne quite a lot of looking around because I'm aware that, even with this kind of research, you can land up in the wrong place. I really don't want to find myself around people with personal agebdas/vendettas if I can help it.

Was a bit of a warning the other week I guess not to go wandering in without thinking it thriygh. For me that's extremists .. I'd think veering towards the extreme right and things along that line .. but, anything like that. I did come across something rather strange a few months afo .. have to try and find that again. Suppose it's best not to say what it was til I find it again .. just incase it dusappears. Sigh!!!

Maybe I won't find it again .. don't really want to spend the time searching either .. but it'd be a good thing to have on hand as reference.

It shouldn't be like this .. but, unfortunately there are so many people with agendas of one sort or another out there rather than just having an impartial view of the facts and being happy with that.

I suppose it's easy with something like this which is really in its infancy as far as research goes.