Monday, October 05, 2009

Problems

I don't qualify for help getting to the hospital even though, on a bad day, which I have to count as being the3 default as far as getting to an appointment goes, I can only walk for 15 mins or so, without problems beginning to start. Very occasionally, less. I had a problematic day about a week ago. It's not that often though.

I'll get in touch with PALS .. the patients liaison service .. it's just having to get there at a certain time and not wanting to put people under pressure especially if I'm not feeling very well by the end of my visit to the hospital.

Will sort it out.

Hopefully, things will be OK and I'm being over cautious. If it is a bad day maybe I can cancel the appointment and, if things improve, can be got back on the appointments list pretty quickly again.. Think I'll leave it at that. Should be fine.

Must be tricky for some people though.