Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New blogs

I think I'm going to be happy with my new blog. There's a lot up there and hopefully he'll stay up there for a while .. seems to enjoy doing things on the net and I think I'll settle in comfortably enough.

I'm very curious about the Japanese cat one .. it seems a lot of fun .. and. yes, it is tempting!!! Oh, Google .. sob .. I guess with a bit of effort I could work it all out. And, I might .. well, give it a go anyway.

Though maybe not. It looks a good blog.

I found one about childrens health and dental hygiene too which I liked .. that one was in Spanish. Google translator was my friend. No, I tell a lie .. it wasn't to start off with .. it kept on calling me a robot and refusing to do anything. You could almost feel the hissy fit. But I tried using it from the toolbar and it changed totally .. no problemos and very fast.

There are stacks of great blogs out there. Always are .. shame they often don't last long.