Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Decided what to do

I'll probably get it sorted out in the next couple of weeks .. once it's done .. it's done. It is a fascinating story and perhaps it would make a good book .. but I'm honestly not sure how I could turn it into a book.

It's not suitable for a blog .. needs to be explained and put into context by people who work in the relevant field.

I've decided who I'll contact now .. some people who are total sceptics. Though to be honest I'm not sure they are actually sceptical about things like this .. more on the entertainment side of things maybe.

All I'll be saying to them is .. it's very strange that this should've happened and it doesn't seem possible that it could've all been by chance. There are only a couple of things that aren't in that line.

And I'll tell people who research these things.

There's lots of information out there already.

And I'll just add my contribution.

I've other things to do and will go back to doing them.

Think that's fair enough.

I'm sure they'll be available in studies etc for people to read if they want to along with other peoples experiences. Mine will be there with other peoples for those who are interested. Just as others are now.

I think that's the best way for things to go.

So, as far as the blog goes .. the subject has come to a close .. as I said earlier it's not suitable to be written about out of context like this .. and it will be up to each person whether they want to learn more .. as I said there's stacks out there.

I do!! And I know there's heaps to read and learn from.

I think NDEs will be a good place to start .. have heard about two peoples experiences from them .. both made them very happy .. and one similar thing that is often documented .. from someone else, along the same lines, when they were very ill.

I've met one person who had things start off much the same as mine did to start off with .. though she went with the flow and didn't utter my immortal words ,, though funnily enough we both reacted by going off to the same group of people .. they weren't really what I was looking for .. though she is very nice and they suited her. I guess this is all that was going to interest me along these lines. Mum was much the same when she wondered about life and the universe etc.

I think most people will agree with me that it's best to look through things that are part of the knowledge out there rather than just a blog.