Wednesday, September 30, 2009

....................

You do just have to love Google Translate though, don't ya!!! This isn't a funny example but I liked it cause it said """"" once said ... Yeah .. Nietzsche once said "music is the art more direct, enters the ear and goes straight to the heart."

It's the guy's first post .. I think he's part of a group of people though .. a club maybe. Might stay around for a while and see what happens.

Will have to cut down on me blogging too though .. been doing this when I should really be concentrating on other things. Will still blog but not quite so much.

I think just a bit of reading and writing in the blogosphere will be good. I know I'd really like to add a couple more on to read .. as I'm eating breakfast and can only read. Have never liked just reading one .. I'm not counting those by people I know .. much more fun to find three or four that I like and read them every few days or so. Shame so many don't stay up for long.

I suppose people just get bored.

I'll be searching for new blogs through the next blog function at the top of the blogs I think. I found me first new one off of Blogger while searching for something completely different but Blogger'll offer some good ones too so might as well stick with them .. I think. Maybe I will go off site though as some of the other sites tend to have more personal ones .. more to do with a persons emotional life. I suppose they're more diaries really. I've read some brilliant ones. Since I've been ill it's not always them that's vanished .. I have occasionally too and haven't found my way back .. have forgotten blog names after not reading for a while. But, lately, it's been people drifting away to other things.

Yeah. I might look round some of the other sites too I guess. Choose 4 or 5 that I really like. Reading them's a good way to start the day.