Wednesday, October 07, 2009

?????

Will start thinking more about what I'm going to tell the people tomorrow. It's been interesting finding out different peoples views. Obviously it's long and complicated .. not something you can tell people about quickly off the top of your head. One newish friend has said to tell him nothing for a while until he understands more about it all. Difficult not to in some ways .. but he's only going by what I said and, in my opinion, will have a much better chance of feeling more secure in any real knowledge he finds .. otherwise it's very easy for the mind to reject it .. and much more so if it's not your own experience or your hearing about it from someone you don't know .. and it can be very hard to come back from being in that position.

He's bought a couple of books with friends and I think is just chatting with other people to get info. We're not talking about it all that much ... lol!!!! Though, when we do, he has told me stiff I didn't know.

It's good to question but the inner cynic can be very powerful especially if there's not much knowledge about.

The inner questions are good but the inner cynic can sometimes make you miss things you otherwise wouldn't etc which is why it's good to know as much as you can and develop an interest.

OK, I know there'll be people out there who'll only be looking for anything that might suggest that there's nothing in it. I'm not talking about them .. just saying that it's very easy for the inner cynic to take over.

It's hard not to talk much about it though.

Not reading much myself .. though I guess I should be. An hour a day?? Time does fly and I'm often very tired.