Wednesday, October 07, 2009

.......................

And I guess I have to get in touch with the universities, don't I. Not that there isn't enough information out there already. I don't really want to though at the moment I have to admit. I really feel that spirit visits people when it's time for them to accept that the soul lives on in a sensible way.

And that it's just a simple step .. nothing fancy .. just a simple step from one plane of existence to another.

That's how I see it and I guess that's how it is.

The only place it's going is to people who study things like this because it's the only way it'll be taken seriously without a load of rubbish being talked about it all ..also it is about part of my personal life and that's not going up here .. unless lots of people want to start blogs and do the same ... lol!!!!

I've said if you want to know about it read what doctors and scientists have to say .. some will agree, some, will disagree.

The people who are looking for peace .. well, I'm sure you'll find it.

I have .. though my brain does keep on questioning it all the time ... lol!!! But my experiences have been enough to show me there's life after death .. well. no, that's not right .. they've shown me that there appears to be life after death when I put them together with other peoples experiences.

I haven't had a NDE or an OBE or some of those types of experiences but I know people who have. My belief is that they are part of something that comes into being to help us pass over. I believe what you experience is related to your beliefs .. but I have to read more I guess. I believe not everybody's start off very well.

Both my friends had lovely ones .. one had his beloved wife there and the other said she was surrounded by the most wonderful feeling of love and acceptance she has ever felt.

If I hadn't had experiences myself I don't know what I would think .. maybe that it's just people trying to comfort themselves .. or would look for something within the very limited amount of medical knowledge that's around about this without looking at anything else seriously.

I don't think that we're meant to know for sure .. and I don't think that we ever will .. but I'm 99.99999999% - 100% .. I wasn't going to put the 100% there but then I realised that I'd be lying .. lol .. ok .. it's the first consciously .. the second subconsciously.

I do think that people looking for peace in this will find it. And, without my help ... lol .. I'm not spirit .. still here on this plane. Know I'm very ill .. have to say it's got me through that and it's been very bad at times. Not through the pain .. but knowing that there's more to it .. like the er lady seemed to .. has made it a lot easier. But I'm still on this plane.

Like my friends couldn't let me experience their experiences .. I can't let you experience mine either .. and, for all you know .. I mightn't be telling the truth .. which is another reason why I say find out what other people have said. If you don't know me to know whether I'm being honest or not .. the best thing I can do, in the circumstances .. as I keep on saying .. is to direct you to doctors and scientists who are interested and to books etc where LOTS of people have written about their experiences.

It's not as if it's breaking news. There's lots out there .. and a lot of it has been talked about for many. many years .. judging by some things written in old books apparently .. just now. because of the way medicine has changed things .. some can be seen to happen and be explored more.

But it's right at the beginning of really serious study. I don't think the truth will ever be known 100% .. but maybe I'm wrong.

I have my reasons for thinking this .. but they are just my opinions .. lol!!! Just my opinions .. what I've come to think about it all.

I do hope you find peace.