Thursday, October 08, 2009

Thursday

Met someone I thought I didn't have much chance of seeing again as I thought he'd moved out of the area .. he had, at some point, but is back again. Very nice to see him.

Another nice day though it felt a bit colder than usual this morning .. though I've got a slight cold so maybe that made me feel colder.

Spent the morning language learning. Will get on with the other stuff .. and I will tell everyone once I've found out more through people who know more than me etc.

I know that the most logical and likely explanation is what I think it is. If it wasn't it wouldn't've kept me buoyant all this time especially as I've questioned everything so much. And I certainly wouldn't've spent all these years interested when I could've been doing other things.

People's beliefs are their own. I couldn't care less if someone thought that the world was a cucumber sandwich and life was just because it had gone mouldy and that after mould there was eternal cosmic mouldiness as long as they realized this was their own personal belief and was happy to keep it that way. Totally harmless though flying in the face of scientific views rather ... lol!!!

Anyway, I need to find out more now as well as think back over the last 3/4 years.