Thursday, October 08, 2009

Later appointment

Ah, well ,, the hospital called and my appointment has been put back a week .. still nice and early really though. O wonder what will happen .. there are other treatments they can off er to try and get things functioning better. Guess we'll have to talk about them or if, maybe there's anything I can do that might make the treatment I'm on at the moment more efficient. Probably mot.

Some, I'm not too keen to try.

I might .. or rather I will ask about diet as it seems there are foods which might make it worse. Like sugar to a diabetic maybe. I'll ask anyway .. not quite sure if it's across the board with this condition or not. And. of course,I have to be careful of the sun .. though as it's October now that shouldn't be a problem.

Anyway they do have a unit at St Thomas/Kings that do research into this condition so who better to ask.

It's in the group of illnesses that rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis are .. though all the conditions are very different .. same basic problem though.

Anyway, see what they have to say at the hospital.