Monday, October 12, 2009

?????????

As for the rest of it .. it's going to take a lot of work and just at the moment I don't feel like doing it .. I will eventually .. or ask someone else to do it for me .. almost, but not quite the same I guess.

I really wonder what the point is. Perhaps it would be better if I just said .. whoops .. brain loop di loop and left it at that!!! Or .. meds to blame .. er, well, um I wasn't taking any to start with .. so let's go for early stage illness then them meds to blame. Too many x rays .. or the pain drove me mad!!!!!!

Well, yes I know I said that .. but they were visions .. whoops dreams .. well, yes I know a lot of them weren't a sort of dream/vision experience .. but I think they could be if we tried hard enough!!!!

Maybe I should start to imagine ectoplasm all over the place .. whoops .. whoops again .. then everyone almost cept James Randi would believe me and I'd find meself as a guest on TV looking into the future practically every week .. not quite what I was thinking of. It seems that it wouldn't really matter if I got it wrong all or most of the time either .. my ability to do this would convince lots of people that I really was psychic etc., etc and not confused.

I give up.

Seriously .. on one level the questions still keep coming. It's not on the level of whether things happen/happened or not. It goes something like this .. the world is cruel so how could there be life after life .. a soul personality .. it just doesn't really make practical sense .. well, to me. If it wasn't for that question I'd be fine .. but it keeps coming back and I have no answer to it. Mentioned this years ago and it's still here with me.

As far as NDE etc go .. maybe they are part of the soul process or maybe not .. who knows .. but if the soul exists then there has to be something and there's no reason why it shouldn't kind of come into focus now and then without us having the slightest idea that it is what it is if we can't really connect any of the rest of the process .. and, of course, as spirit seems to be all knowing .. you have to accept that they know a NDE is just that with an emphasis on the NEAR.

What might/could be going on!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you do believe that this could be possible then the resulting possibilities get very involved and confusing.

I do believe it in a "this could be possible way" .. really don't see why anyone would think that it couldn't be possible given how little we really know in the total scheme of things. I mean it has to be a possibility and I think it's a much less involved possibility than us existing at all.

But I still have this question that I can't get my mind round. If it wasn't for that I'd be digging and delving quite happily, I guess, confident in my own mind that there was no doubt I was on the right track. Though with a questioning mind .. just in case ... lol!!!!