Tuesday, October 13, 2009

and scientifically

On the science side .. to start off with I blogged about it cause I found it hilarious .. and reassuring. I didn't understand it but, at my time of life if nothing else .. I certainly wasn't going to turn away from it.

But, it became obvious that if I was going to take it seriously I couldn't blog much about it other than to say things were still ok. One reason was that it could influence the outcome .. and it would've done .. and that it is a serious subject and needed to be investigated .. seriously.

Which it is going to be. But, I'm going to take my time about it .. it'll go through the proper channels and we'll see what happens.

This is the best way to do things. Wish I'd thought that to begin with because I'd probably made more notes etc etc .. but, still, at the end it worked out fine except for my mistakes .. but .. there you go ... lol!!!

It's still ok.

I would like to hear more stories from other people though.