Tuesday, October 13, 2009

................

Actually I went back to read the blog. I'm afraid the people I mentioned, apart from the BNP bod, were carers .. that's why it was mentioned .. cause we used to go to Sainsburys together. The comments weren't just about the building .. which is how I know they weren't just about the building!!!!!!!

Didn't let it pass though anymore than some of the people there did.

There are other factors before all this I'm told .. though I haven't checked them out .. but it does partially explain their treatment of me .. but then I guess .. that's how it is.

I think people are equal right across the board .. and there are good and bad people everywhere.

But I guess people will have it as they want it.

It's not just to do with racism but inequality from any viewpoint you want to view it from. I'm not someone who views it all without thinking and know very well that there're good and bad in all groups of people .. I don't expect to find any one group to be better than the other .. especially after all these years on this planet .. you get to see it all.

It's up to the politicians to publicise the tactics of the far right or people with similar outlooks .. it can be on a variety of subjects .. not me as a little blogger .. not much I can do.