Wednesday, October 14, 2009

wednesday

Had a bit of trouble getting back from Clapham today .. misjudged what I was carrying .. slightly!!! The extra pain has eased up a bit now but because of my muscles moving my lungs have had to work differently and it's been a bit difficult at times .. though exercising should help .. though maybe it's not a good idea to overdo it!!!

I should exercise everyday really to help the slight daily change in my muscles settle down.

Still on the pills .. though only another one and a bit days to go now. They've made me feel tired and a bit nauseous at times but I had a slight problem I didn't know about to sort out so there was no choice but to take them.

It's a difficult choice really when it comes to accepting help. I don't have to shop cause it could be delivered by the store. A friend was here tonight and said they could easily pop what I need in .. or my friend here would too if I can't manage .. but, for now, I think it's best that I do what I can for myself.

I cook every night now instead of eating ready meals. OK, it's not that great ... lol .. I'm just a bung a bit of this and that in cook .. but I'm managing to get through it.