Saturday, October 17, 2009

.................................

Anyway, will get moving with it all .. will be done and sorted in the next two weeks. Then I can get on with my other things.

I really don't know if this is important or not .. I know it's true and I know what it appears to mean. And I know that in the present state of knowledge it could easily be possible .. by that I mean we just don't know. It's really all a mystery.

Anyway, once we get down to it, it won't take long .. leaving bits out here and there isn't really a problem. It speaks for itself without that.

There has to be something else .. and it looks like that something, from my experience, has to be the survival of the soul.

I'm not sure that it is a good idea to tell people. I've had to get through most of my life without the knowledge .. and I don't regret it. And I do feel if you have an open mind spirit will come to you in a way that will enlighten you and give you peace even if you have a questioning mind like mine, I am at peace as far as that goes.

But .. I will go ahead and will also write a book about it .. that won't take long once the stuff to send to the unis etc is sorted out. Wasn't going to write one but I've changed my mind now. Changed me mind about a few things .. lol!! There and back and there again.

Back to the grindstone etc.

I suppose a lot of it's about the seven principles .. personal responsibility being one.