Saturday, October 17, 2009

Back to the beginning

I've started reading Pim van Lommel's paper on the nderf site. Thought I'd read through their Life Questions. I was going to go back and look through the professor's story again but I have too many questions about it and I think that it's best that I do more up to date background reading first.

I've been reading the discussion page of the Saved by The Light's author's Wiki entry and I'm not a happy bunny .. lol!! I know I've talked about him before when I discovered that he'd contradicted himself in the first few pages of the book by commenting on something that he later said he didn't know til he was in the ambulance. There'd been other things too.

I had questions about something else that I'd been reading connected to a NDE and the over the top site I mentioned. I had an idea that I'd find the account I was reading there .. and I did!!! Not that this means anything much but I'd like to do some more basic reading before I read the other story again.

I'm lucky that I've spoken to people who have had experiences that come under a NDE heading and people that have had an OBE .. not too difficult as one in ten are thought to have had at least one OBE.