Saturday, October 17, 2009

.........................

It's funny cause I don't know if I'd want to know if I didn't .. or .. if I was younger I'm not sure if I'd want to know. I've asked people .. after all some people I know just take it on trust cause I've said so without knowing much about it at all .. not really interested .. but just accept that if I've come out with all this stuff it must have some truth in it or there'd be no point in saying it.

I do have some kind of proof as well which I mentioned before .. just a pity that I didn't detail everything a bit better .. but it's still there .. and a couple of other sort of milestones here and there .. lol!!!

But I don't know. Obviously I don't mind now because of my health. In fact it's the best thing ever not to have to worry for .. the next few years or so.