Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hmmmmm

Been looking round the web trying to find out more about the over the top website I mentioned before. I've a video to finish watching. The guy who owns the site has written a few books but, from what I've seen I have to say that I'm not at all happy about what he says. One thing I'm told is medically impossible and the description that follows of his treatment sounds a bit dodgy too!!!!

Also the people he mentions just appear to have been ill. I know that some people include this in NDEs but I generally only include verified clinical experiences where there is a record that someone has passed over and then come back. The others are kind of pre NDEs for me.

I don't like this site at all .. at least some of it obviously isn't true .. and while giving a rather lopsided view of things. The professor I mentioned before is on the site and in the video.

It's all very odd.

Scientists, generally, don't doubt that NDEs and OBEs happen and have tried to reproduce out of the body experiences in labs.


http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6960612.stm


Not the same obviously but go towards showing that it can happen even if this isn't the way it does in a general one without all the paraphernalia.