Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday

Today's been good really and I feel much better for all the sleep though I know I've got a bit of a cold. Actually feel like doing something again which I haven't for a while. I don't sleep for long periods of time anymore.

Done my meditation ... just as usual. The site was more about NDEs than meditation so I haven't changed anything after all. No need to as what I do works well enough for me .. so why change it ... though I wouldn't mind trying other methods out just to see what they're like I guess.. but there's no need.

I settled back into it well .. no twitching to release accumulated tension as can happen when you start or get back into meditation .. just straight back down into deep relaxation .. which just feels so good. I always wonder why I don't meditate once I actually get round to doing it. I guess I just find it difficult to start doing something that seems like doing nothing.

Was not looking forward to going to the docs this morning cause I thought walking there was going to be really painful but it wasn't too bad at all things considered..