Sunday, October 25, 2009

..................

Me friend is sorting things out the best she can but I don''t really see the point .. while it's interesting there's nothing there that isn't already out there .. books of it if people can be bothered to read it up for themselves .. plenty on the net.

I'm doing it cause it's just another bit of info for them .. like there are loads of NDE stories. It's all out there for anyone who wants to know .. has been for ages. And. unlike mine, a lot of it verified as much as it can be .. different in different circumstances .. which, if you're serious about this, is, ofcourse, what you want!!!

Bit daft otherwise. Plenty of people out there to read about which can then help you make up your mind whether other stories are true or not because you'll have something to go on. Anyway, spoken to my friend. I have a very nice .. lol .. waves .. scientist friend who is giving me lots of encouragement too now that I've decided to add my tale to the rest .. thinks it'll do me good!!!