Thursday, October 29, 2009

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I found another longish interview to listen to with DB. The Trinity hospice shop turned up a book about lying which should be an interesting read .. don't know if it'll help me as I go along. It was only published this year so it will have a lot of up to date research in it.

Also found an interview with someone who helped write a book on ADCs .. on the same radio station that I found one with DB.

Erm, yes the station seems to revolve around conspiracy theories etc but this guy co-wrote a book on peoples ADC experiences. I liked the book Emma wrote that I found in The Works on the same subject .. I didn't believe every story though I did most of them as I mentioned before. There was one that I remember that I certainly didn't .. the one that mentioned the star on the duvet cover that I've written about.

Only heard a little bit from youtube so I've no idea what it'll be like.

An interview with Bill Guggenheim:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2009/09/08