Friday, October 30, 2009

Free OBE book

I used to belong to a book site that had free out of print books to download. There were a couple about OBEs .. never got any further than reading the descriptions .. can't find the site now .. but I've found this. I think the two I noticed before were by women and this one's written by a guy so ..not the same book,

I think the site must've gone .. been searching for it .. on and off for two days now .. but. no luck.

Anyway .. here's the one I found. It's not one of those sites where you have to download anything .. you read it on site.

http://chestofbooks.com/new-age/astral-projection/Out-of-Body-Travel-School-OOBE/index.html

I also found some free meditation stuff at a teaching site but didn't save it so am going to have to search back over my history to find it!!! Looked interesting though