Friday, October 30, 2009

meditation download!!!

I have to say that I don't have any idea what their meditation is like. I would like to do something different I guess. I just sit silently with the word meditation running through my mind .. but I might try different things .. though what I do now works for me .. so .. maybe it's best just to do what I've always done. Wish I'd kept up with it over the years now.

Think I'd seen the meditations before but had decided not to do them .. think I'll try the first two .. not sure if the others are really my type of thing .. will listen to them to see what they're about but probably won't use them as meditations.

Have started again .. and so far things are going well.

Nothing to do with that .. but it's been quite a good day, painwise .. bit difficult going to the docs this morning .. but going to Clapham was ok this afternoon. Last few minutes weren't so good .. but that soon cleared up. Still have to rest quite a bit walking there and back but today was a lot better than it has been though I did carry too much back .. silly cause I can get the tinned things from Tesco. Just didn't want two journeys.

I hope I read that book and watch some of the videos on you tube. I would like to try and see if it does have an effect on the pain. I'm not quite sure what they teach at the Pain Clinics to help help but I think it must be some kind of deep relaxation.

I have had a book about OBEs for years but never got round to reading more than the first few pages .. I'll see what the net has to offer. I did listen to some music on youtube that was meant to help people have out of the body experiences. Zilch here .. but guess I was more curious than relaxed .. which probably didn't help!!