Friday, October 30, 2009

........................

Still haven't watched the DB videos .. might watch a bit of one tomorrow. I take it he has no belief in other peoples experiences at all. Why, I really haven't the faintest idea. He waited a long time before writing his book about the experiences .. was this after the paper who had visited him in hospital had folded.


I was surprized that someone who'd been through what he had would lie about something like this .. though it turned out that his account of his health at the time was only partly true which explained a lot. Wasn't surprized when I found that out .. be very naive if I had've been .. huh!!

What surprises me is that he takes no notice of the millions of people who've had authentic experiences of one kind or another. Don't the sheer numbers nudge something in his mind. Apparently not.

I think when the whole picture's looked at it has to make you wonder.

I hardly count myself in the countless millions .. though, ofcourse, it's more personal to me.