Saturday, November 07, 2009

Saturday

There's a bit of software I liked the sound of that I found on the net. Have just found out that if I do a bit of work I can have it for free which is good news. Hopefully it'll be interesting too. I know I'll appreciate it much more this way and it works well both ways.

Interesting who you meet on the web as you trundle around!!!

It's cool meeting people who'll share their own work like this or even give it to you for free, I'm quite happy to work and join in for however long it takes and will be happy to get to know the people too. Always have to be careful that it's kosher etc. Can take a bit of time .. and I take it .. lol!!!

Wrote about Quantum Mechanics years ago on the blog and've been making references to it ever since .. it's just a branch of physics .. very interesting though.

The question I find the most perplexing is .. Why is there anything at all .. you know why is there a place for the universe to exist in the first place? Beyond understanding at the present time I guess. Way out of reach Astounding that it is all here though.