Sunday, November 01, 2009

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Not really felt up to reading much on t'other subject though people still chat about it at times. Would quite like to read the book by the lady who works at the hospice but I won't. Again, if people are really interested theu can read and talk about it between themselves .. you get to know more faster that way I guess .. especially if one person reads a book maybe.

Guess that book is interesting as it's written by a lady who works in a hospice. One friend ages ago gave me a link to some nurses stories but we've lost it. Her partner's a nurse and she's told her much the same.


It's much better reading this kind of thing than having to wonder if I'm telling the truth or if my illness has altered my perception of things. Reading things by people like the lady at the hospice should be much more reassuring and collections of peoples experiences.


Dunno why but a lot of people seem to slip up quite a bit when they're lying about this topic .. there've certainly been some big mistakes and contradictions!!! It's annoying that they lie about this .. the subject's difficult enough anyway .. but that's the way things are!

They obviously don't believe in anything that they say or anything connected to it. Some people won't for all kinds of reasons .. regardless of what people say .. good or bad. I think it's difficult enough anyway .. enough things around to put doubt in your mind without people lying about it ..... whether you've had experiences or not.

One of the people who are lying is or was a very heavy drinker I've been told .. dunno about the others .. but I suppose there are all kinds of reasons. That doesn't mean that all people who drink like that would lie about this .. but I wondered in this case.

Mystery!!