Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmouse pies

Dozed off last night and am still a little sleepy mmmmmmm zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz though have been up and around since tenish. Found out that a meece had eaten some of someone's home made mince pies over night. Guess s/he'll be feeling it soon as they had brandy in the filling. They hadn't packed them away as they usually would have and a meece found them. Luckily they've some filling over so they've made a few more this morning which'll be put in a tin!!!!!

My friend is so happy that I found the article I thought might be lost. It'd seemed, a few months ago, that he didn't really need to have any treatment for a while so he'd decided to finish his studying then have a think about what to do. Now it seems it could be better if he has treatment now rather than leaving it and he wanted the article. Luckily I managed to get the search terms right and Google turned it up with my first search.