Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Off to the docs

Back from the docs .. won't be going back for a few days obviously but will have to go either to A & E or a walk in clinic I've got the address to.

Didn't see the homeless clip this time but going reminded me of a conversation I had with someone this week about some homeless people I know about from The Midlands .. the cold weather has been awful for them and they've been catching colds and getting secondary infections because they're not eating properly and their bodies can't cope .. that's on top of being homeless.

I've given a little for the homeless .. do every year at Christmas. Think I've said before that we don't go overboard on pressies or anything like that. Don't get me wrong .. if people want to have a break from work and let their hair down to break the working year up that's all good. And, of course, families and friendship.

I've done very little ..I've got a couple of Carry On videos found in a charity shop from one person .. lol!!! It's a long, long time since I've seen one of those films but I do remember Kenneth Williams and Hattie Jacques and all well. Just a friendship token and some home made bits and pieces. I made little things too. I did send some marzipan for St Nicholas Day though and we had a sort of friendship day then as St Nicholas Day is really meant for sharing. And, of course I got friendly reminders then not to be late for the next 12 months. lol!! Will try!!

I do me best!!!

The walk to the doc and back was a bit more difficult than yesterday .. thought it might be this morning. Things are going to be variable .. but it wasn't too bad. all things considered. Dunno why when it was so bad on Monday.

Well, I do in theory but the difference can be so great from day to day.

I was listening to a space musical before I set off for the docs. It's not bad music I guess .. did notice feom the site address that it's a sad space adventure which I hadn't realised when I started playing it,

The music isn't bad really I guess.

Someone said that Mindthings music was in Erik Satie's category though Mindthing's music is more complex. He likes Erik Satie's and Mindthings's music.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Satie