Tuesday, December 29, 2009

..........................

I still haven't got round to mixing my binaural beats and music. Guess I'll use one of those free binaural beat generators to make my own and music from Jamendo that's been released under a relevant CC licence where you can use the work as long as you don't use it commercially and that you say whose music it is.

Got to learn how to do it .. how I'm feeling at the moment not sure if that's really a possibility .. the fevers of the last couple of months have left me a bit befuddled at times along with the pain .. I expect people will take care of it for me. Seems to be my song at the moment. Sigh.

Have to see what happens at the hospital. There's a chance that things will get better but for that to happen the auto immune condition will have to improve.

I'm getting old now too which makes fevers all the more problematic.

Anyway, we shall see.