Saturday, December 05, 2009

Boomerang2

I may be wrong but I think they're back with a new id .. there's something rather familiar about the way this person writes. I may be wrong ofcourse but I don't think so.

Reminds me of E who I've just been back to have a peek at after not bothering for months. Well, all was oozing treacley sweetness except there are little barbed comments here and there and people apologizing for this and that. Hmmmmmmm .. so I checked out a couple of links .... found one message that said E and her had a lot of friends in common so pottered off to see how things were doing in that corner of the site ... and found someone apologizing to the woman who'd said that she and E had a lot of friends in common for not being around .. but said that she was sick of all the aggro there though she still thought of this woman as a friend. There you go,.

I've told my best friend there and she says just to leave it and see what happens .. says they'll make a mistake sooner or later .. come out with a bit of knowledge they shouldn't know being new .. something like that and I guess she's right. I wasn't that involved anyway .. for some reason or other they didn't seem that interested in me .. most of the time anyway. Though more in the couple of weeks before they got banned .. suppose they knew they'd been reported by then and were just taking it out on everyone.

I'm pretty sure it is them though .. they are dripping treacle everywhere too which is what reminded me of E.