Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dinner

Right, going to do dinner now!!!! And, yes, it's the same as nearly always but I'm adding a banana this evening!!! Bought a bag of them yesterday to encourage me to eat a bit more fruit. They were reduced so no dithering .. I either eat them or lose them and they're well fine enough for cooking. Well, they're fine anyway. Last time I added them to the meal they sweetened it up and encouraged me to eat it. I sometimes leave my dinner and just go for a protein drink instead.

Anyway, off to cook!!! I've got a few tins of veggie sausages and beans, tinned carrots and peeled tomatoes in. I just add them to some wholemeal spaghetti I've cooked.

Someone suggested that I liquidise it if I don't feel like eating dinner. I suppose it'd just be like soup and could be quite nice.

I haven't got a blender so it won't be tonight. Looks like I'll be going for the banana option.