Sunday, November 29, 2009

Boomerang

Well, they came back so they were just told that they needed to see a psychiatrist if they kept on lying and treating someone who was so ill like that for no reason at all. I told them they seemed to live on another planet .... Uranus .. and seemed to be totally up it .. as in the saying .. up their own a**e or whatever it is.

We have been blocked now ... lol!!!!!!

I doubt if 10% of what they said was the truth. Well, possibly 0%!!!!!

If one lie didn't work they were soon back with another and then couldn't understand why we didn't believe them and their elastic goalposts.

I don't think they'll be back.

Anyway .. have done lots of work, one way or another, over the last couple of days .. though still haven't tried for an OBE. Maybe, I won't ... been putting it off for about 10 years now .. think that was round about when I first found out about them.