Friday, November 27, 2009

Squidoo

I used to be a member of The British Library, not much point now with my mobility problems, and I've wondered for a while why they don't have some kind of digital service for at least part of the library. This kind of digital information doesn't seem to be made available in this country though. You'd think it would be to help people as much as possible.

The internet's amazing anyway .. you can never be bored. There never seem to be enough hours in the day as it turned up more and more ..... and more. There's always lots more to find .. and lots more to read.

First page I clicked to reaf on the site .. is this .. brings back a lot of memories of the time.

http//www.squidoo.com/woodstock_69

One link I clicked on was to an ad though I have to say that it looked a very good product .. a series of on line blues guitar lessons which sounded almost like having the teacher there with you.

Anyway, seems a nice site.

There's just so much to keep you occupied.