Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday

Lovely start to the day .. very mild again .. so I thought that I might go out for a while. Everyone's been saying how warm it is but I've had to make the most of it from indoors as I've not been feeling that well. I'd had another cold which had left me shivering rather than making the most of the warm days. I really hadm't much idea just how mild it was til I went to the docs on Friday .. said how warm it was and was told that it'd been warmer that week.

It's still mild .. though not sure if the temperature's dropped a bit since this morning .. and it looks nice out there again .. but, an hour or so ago it was pouring with rain and we had some thunder and lightening cracking and rolling through the rain storm.

It's going to be mild for a few more days at least.