Thursday, November 12, 2009

Emma's book etc

Emma mentioned in her book that so many people who wrote into her didn't expect to be believed. Her book is just about a study she did at university. I still think It's a really good book. Don't know if I'd've read it if it hadn't turned up at The Works .. just drew my attention to it.

I love the butterfly story. It's certainly something that would make a person take notice. Lovely book. Certainly one story that's a bit iffy .. but most of them ring true.

Still loads to read ... but maybe she'll bring another book out soon.

There's still so much to read anyway .. lots much better than anything I've got to say ..lol!! But I'm still going to take my stories to people who are studying these things .. you never know there might be a clue there. I realise it's difficult to believe .. which is why I would like a lie detector test .. show I'm serious. I realise it's a difficult subject to study too because of the amount of games people play round it. Still see if I can establish that I'm serious about it .. at the moment it;s just another story which the people know if it's the truth or not!!

But having said that .. millions of people have these experiences so there's plenty out there if you're willing to spend a little time. Must be places to join if you're really interested too. Depends if you're really interested. Lot's of people investigating out there. Should be interesting and fun.

Emma's book is really great.

Still haven't tried the OBE beats .. there seem to be quite a few around .. both with music and just the beats