Tuesday, November 10, 2009

...........................

Not that anyone's in a rush of course .. cause they're still busy with the alphabet .. and learning the written forms of the letters ,.. we reckon that should keep everyone going for the next couple of weeks!!!

I will try and get everything sorted out in the next week though. It's not the easiest of alphabets to write and pronounce. Still I think the alphabet songs are great. Was it just over a week ago I said I'd help my friends? They're doing well. You often learn the letters in little groups .. but they're just working their way through with the help of the songs and a page from the net which shows the written forms.

Some of the alphabet songs sound a bit different because they are pronounced with a different accent. It doesn't really matter as we're learning Classical Arabic .. you can learn the colloquial forms later if you want. lol!!!

As for the life after death studies .. well .. the more we read the more there is put up to take it's place .. so it seems that there'll always be plenty to learn. One of my friends has just had an OBE .. didn't last long as she got a bit flustered and it stopped. I've found some binaural beats that are meant to help you achieve an OBE .. but I haven't tried them yet ..lol!!!

Basically you get back what you put into it I guess.

As I said .. if you're interested there's enough to keep you busy for as long as you want!!!