Saturday, November 21, 2009

Youm as-sabt

Not sure what is going on with the hospital so I'll have to give them a call on Monday .. maybe they're waiting til I go in for my appointment before I go to see the other departments too .. I haven't the slightest idea .. so'll have to have a word with them,

Been dozing .. chatting to friends .. marhaba .. masaa alkhair .. and learning a bit more about the computer .. just have to pick it up as you go along!!! lol!!! I've got today's lesson ok but have been glancing at some of the titles of how to do it and programming manuals .. just the titles look complicated!!!!

As far as computers go it'll be great when this site has it's computer books up and running.


http//www.fhsst.org/

I know that I'll never learn anything more .. or not much more than very basic stuff but I guess it would be nice to have books there when I'm feeling curious. You never know .. it's curiousity and interest that really help me to learn. I guess the less interested I am the harder it is to learn. If I'm really interested .. curiousity and being interested just keep me coming back to find out more and I tend to remember it better.Salam.