Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday

For some reason or other some things seem to be improving, Not as far as walking goes .. but my games are moving a little faster than they were and my interests are ,, well, interesting me more again. Haven't any idea why. Yesterday wasn't too good though I was up and about more than I usually am these days. Decided to stay in today though I was told that it was really nice out there again. So mild .. I guess that breeze had gone .. thought it was yesterday evening. I thought it was nice here yesterday .. even with the little bit of rain and the breeze ,, when the sun was out you could really feel the heat from it. I sheltered from the rain on my way back but the heavier rain didn't last for long .. I'd walked back during the light showers but decided to take shelter when it started to pour, Five/ten minutes later I was walking back with the warm sun helping me on my way. Needed the encouragement a bit I guess. Whatever .. I was glad the rain had stopped.

Don't really know where things will go from here .. it's nice feeling a bit better .. sitting down .. would nice if it'd soon be more comfortable walking around too.

Mustn't complain though.