Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday

After Wednesday I really wasn't sure about walking to the doc's but as it turned out things were back much the same as they usually are now. Wednesday was very difficult and I was only managing four or five steps at a time without having to stop .. and those few steps were pushing it. Don't think the wind was helping either .. have noticed that before that it can affect my breathing when I'm having a lot of problems.

Anyway, while I didn't exactly bound up the street, I got to the docs in a reasonable time .. think it'd taken me almost half an hour on Wednesday though I was a bit quicker on the way back. Today I went to Clapham and back too.

Must say it's a very nice practice and on Wednesday I was given some very good advice which has made me decide that there's no way I will have that treatment unless the corticosteroids are taken right out .. no little additions .. nothing. I'd already decided that it would have to be a comparatively minute amount compared to what they were going to give me .. no more than the top dose of my oral medication .. but know I've decided that it will be zilch .. especially after the problems I had walking on Wednesday .. it's definitely no go.

Anyway, I'm really surprized .. it's difficult to tell just walking around the house and I was half expecting to have the same problems that I did on Wednesday .. well, just didn't know .. but it was just as if Wednesday hadn't happened.