Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday

I left some of my meds to too late yesterday so decided not to take them .. much too strong a dose. It meant that I didn't feel too good though as it's still better to take them than not even though they're not that effective anymore. I do finally have an appointment with the people who'll help sort that out as much as they can and I do have another appointment soon that's been brought forward.

Tired today ... I expect that it's the meds that have made me so sleepy .. there's been quite a bit of muscle movement too. I can feel the difference .. more movement. It's been most noticeable on my left side.

Obviously didn't go out this morning. Don't think that I would even if I'd not left the pills out yesterday. Turns out that I know someone who knows people who sometimes go too. Used to work and play sports with them and there are other people with relatives who've been to one of the local ones at some time or another It had kinda gone out of my mind for a while but I'll go back eventually Keeps me focused.

As for going over to Tesco .. a couple more tins of veggie sausages and beans or something .. don't think I will cause I can hear the cars whooooshing past in the rain.