Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday

I do need to do some more reading ... looks at the five million or so pages on the web ... lol!!! Well, it's a bit of an exaggeration .. but I'm starting to feel that I'm stagnating a bit and that my friends are doing more than me. I'm not really putting enough into it.

I realized that last night when I heard that my other friend had an OBE.

I'll go back to Pim's work to start off again I think.

As soon as I'm well enough I'll go back on Sundays too .. but at the moment I just don't feel up to it.

Might even choose a book a month to buy as well.

I'm aware that there are people who won't believe .. the truth is if you don't believe from the evidence out there then it's going to take something that hasn't happened yet to change your mind.

And. obviously, anything I say, without a lie detector test, will just be seen as one more lie or misguided belief. It's totally illogical .. or a lie .. to say anything else as I told the person I mentioned before. Haven't heard from them since. Don't know quite what they were playing at .. but if they had been really interested in trying to find out about this then they've kinda messed up as when they could've been learning they wasted the time lying, manipulating and constantly moaning and groaning.

Anyway, they've vanished into the ether.

But, that aside, I must do a bit more so that I understand more. Everyone else is contributing more than me.