Friday, November 27, 2009

.......................

I found something new out about the net on Wednesday too .. well, new for me, seemed that a lot of other people I know knew .. which wasn't surprizing I guess. You just never stop learning on the net, do you.

I also found a few free, donated by the authors, books on OBE. More to read and build up a good base of knowledge. It's a slow job building up a picture of the whole .. well, it is about any subject. but this is harder because there's still so much research to be done. But without learning you get nothing because you just don't have a good enough knowledge base for something that isn't tangeable,

Two of my friends have had OBEs now. The mind is so complex. One said to me that they weren't even really sure if they'd experienced the same process. Maybe not .. but, whatecer, it's a very common thing to happen.

I would like to achieve it, partially to see how it appears to fit in to a mind/body separation but also cause I think it could be very relaxing.

Apparently I should be able to borrow some books to do some research if I want. I did chat about the British Library today but don't think I'm well enough to sit and read in the reading rooms at the moment even if I did get up there. Seems there might be other paths to follow though.