Friday, December 25, 2009

Gudnight

I had a nice peaceful Christmas. In touch with people just to let them know I care and the other way round which is the major part of Christmas. Have been thinking of C and folks and hope things improve. To be honest I don't understand how anyone could be sleeping rough if they don't want to.

The best society and the most successful one is said to be the most equal one so surely what we should be aiming for is at least providing a bed for the night in stable conditions for it's citizens. Also a good education service and health service where people feel secure and happy.

Ah .. talking about the health service ... I got Carry on Nurse and Carry on Doctor .. plenty of hospital humour there ... lol!!!!! Oooohhhh Matron!!! Haven't watched them yet but I will in the next few days. I'll try and keep a bedpan face!!!

We try and out do each other but I expect the Carry On team do better!!! lol!!! Just getting them made me laugh anyway.

That was yesterday though .. and I'm now another year older and should know better!!!!

Goes to look at cast list ... oh, well, maybe not. Seems they were still keeping us in stitches in the 70's with Carry on Matron.