Friday, January 01, 2010

Meditation etc

Anyway, that was yesterday. Didn't sleep much during the day or night but'll probably drift off during the day today. I've had a few health problems that have made me very feverish and out of it over the past few months though, hopefully, that'll be sorted out soon. It's being done in a sort of temporary way at the moment but. hopefully, will be better soon.

Reminds me .. must go for my protein drink. If I leave it to the evening I don't always drink it. Down the hatch. Drunk it. I moan about it .. but it's a couple of gulps really!!! lol!!! It's not as if I have beakers of the stuff to drink.

I'll rest today cause I don't have to do anything.

Will do my meditation too .. just find a gentle piece of music and clear my mind listening to that for a little while. Will build up the time. Sometimes when you've not been meditating for a while or are just starting you can be a bit twitchy as the mind and body learn to shut out stray thoughts and relax.

You know ... meditate .. meditate .. meditate .. do I need any more pot noodles.

Will just find a short piece of music .. ten minutes or so to start off with.