Thursday, January 28, 2010

today

I'm slowly learning to do more things on the computer along with being told how to become members of some sites and how to join in.

It was all a bit of a mystery to me.

Which reminds me .. I've lost your email addy from yesterday!! Hopefully will spot it soon. Might have got caught up in a couple of papers I put in the bag so will have a look. Will be in touch anyway.

It's a slow process because I get so tired. Things I know ... ok ... but new skills get slowed down in this sea of exhaustion. I don't sleep much and I really don't want to add sleeping pills to my meds mixture. Maybe will try meditation and/or binaural beats in the evening. Some of my meds can make sleeping difficult .. and, I guess, with the pain, it's not going to be easy.

But will give it a go.