Friday, May 14, 2010

Gudnight

It's an absolutely gorgeous night out there .. so mild that there are people sitting out past one o'clock in the morning. A nice sort of ambience in the air too .. don't know if it's just a kind of stillness in the air that makes it feel like that .. but it's so nice. It's not just night time and the moon cause it doesn't always feel like this even if it's a warm and dry. Beautiful out there at the moment though.

I guess I don't feel too bad .. in some ways .. maybe it's just the chilled atmosphere .. but I'm OK. Certainly don't look as if I should and the illness is letting me know that it's there though guess the pain's not too bad tonight.

Thinking about pain I wonder if I could use the numbing mouthwash on my lips while this is going on while I'm sorting out the creams etc. Will ask on that one .. might interfere with something I guess.

Anyway .. whatever .. guess it's all going to be much of a muchness for a few weeks .. some of it might be down to the mega reduction in Cellcept .. might've just provided a weakeness there. It'll be at least another five weeks before the Cellcept's really working at the strength I'm taking it again. Bit like some anti depressants I think.

Just guess things will toddle on as they are for a while. I've had one test done at the hospital .. maybe that might show something that can speed things up with a change of meds. Just have to wait and see.

As I said will say if anything new happens .. otherwise take it that things are much the same. Took some pills, blah, blah, blah ..........................

Goodnight.