Thursday, May 20, 2010

Porridge

Now I've got to go and get my meds sorted out as it seems the newer ones aren't on the docs computer yet.

Managed to eat some but still not that much .. probably start eating porridge for breakfast I think. He's been eating the stuff for years, the winter morning breakfast before setting off fer school .. still eating it and doing well on it, Hey!!! So I might ask if I can try some tomorrow as I'm a bit porridgeless at the moment.

Had a couple of bowls in hospital,but apart from that, haven't eaten any since I became ill. Time for a change maybe. If, I remember rightly, I think I heard that a certain lemuure used to like it a lot and is probably still eating it.

The planes fly low round here. Just been out the front for a while and seen one through the clouds. It's quite a nice day but there's no way I can go out again but have to say that cabin fever starts to set in after a few days and I feel I need to escape for a while.

Anyway, off to try and get the meds sorted out. Doc will probably phone back later so I can't leave it too long.